Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Dunham Party of Three

Happy New Year!  Today I am sharing a photo session with two people who I love, oh so dearly.  They also just happen to be the parents of a precious, new niece of mine.   Reanna gave birth to the most perfect 6lb. 4oz. Addison Elizabeth, just 3 days after Christmas!  She is an absolute doll.  Addie arrived 3 weeks early but she is as healthy as can be be.  And I may be a bit biased, but she is such a beautiful baby.  Pretty sure her mommy and daddy think so too.

For their maternity session, I met Reanna and Sam at Washington Oaks Gardens State Park.  This was my first time shooting here and I have to say it's a new favorite.  Worth every minute of the two hour drive.  However, I'm pretty sure that everyone in town was having their Christmas card photos taken that same day.  We may have accidentally photobombed a wedding party.  We even waited our turn for one of the photo spots.  Ha!  Still...so worth it.  On the flip side, we felt so bad for the families who were just there trying to enjoy the park, who were also dodging photographers left and right.  I would definitely try to hit a weekday when I go back so that families could enjoy this fabulous park, with one less photographer to dodge.

Be sure to follow the link here to see their full gallery and take a peek at some highlights from our session below.  I'll just be over here cuddling this sweet bundle of joy.




















       

Thanks for stopping by!  
     

2 comments

  1. You are beautiful. Glowing. Enjoy the time and don't wish it away. Before you know it they are little adults. Love and miss you.
    Mauger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Rachel on the Blog. As I sit here and reflect on 2018 we really had an emotional year! Good emotions! We are blessed to have you and Reanna keeping up with all the photos and stuff to remind us of all the blessings God has bestowed on our Family. Keep up the good work!
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Pure Lovely. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.